Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Step into the Confessional Please



My name is J.D. I am 28 years old. (I can only state that number for two more weeks) And I frequently watch ..........
..............
..............

SPOUNGEBOB SQUARE PANTS. I tried to deny this secret love until two days ago I was laughing out loud at the episode when he holds his pinki up. I know that there are some who will take me off their blog roll, and I am ok with that.

It all started when Blue's Clues came on at 8:00am and we programmed it into the TV to change to that channel. WELL.... programming schedules and sleep schedules changed. My baby boy has been up bright and early at 7:30 am and the TV is still programmed for the channel at 8:00am. Thing 1 has no intrest and I am still listening and watching as I prep breakfast and do dishes.

I have yet to change the weekday 8am PST setting to Nic.

Am I alone in this??? Are there others that have confessions, such as these?? I have dedicated Wednesdays to confess all my querky stuff.

I am finding there may be hope in the 12 step program.
Because the guy who lied about his "Million Little Pieces" was anti 12 step program I overwhelmingly support the 12 step program.

Sympathy confessions welcome.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My sister will join your club. She even wears Sponge Bob undies. Yes, it's true. And she's 33. I'll send her your way.

Pam said...

Must confess I love "Fruity Dynobites" as much if not more than my kids. Can and do eat them for dinner--rather than breakfast. Am I not just the healthy role model?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen...GEEZ!!!!! I am a Sponge Bob junkie. LOVE LOVE LOVE him! We frequently remind ourselves of "POOP" around my house.

I will join your club, as my sister says.

Kathryn Thompson said...

I do love me a good sponge bob episode. And I love your site design right now. It's coming along nicely.

I want to be a princess as much as my 3-year-old.

Somnambulist Seeker said...

I am a 34 year old married man with three kids. As often as possible, I use them as an excuse to watch Sponge Bob. I am not ashamed. Much.

Nice username, by the way. :-)