Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Flip-up Hurray!!


Since last week I have been so amped to do this again!!! I have so many bloggs to Spot Light ! So few Fridays in a week!! So.... what is Friday-Flipp Up??? I would call it small Kudos with a "muted thumb". For a whole week you are famous on my Blog!! And whether you like it or not you are going to get a nice little thumbs up award as seen to my left. Just a token of my appreciation for being in the blogger world.

Now this week's blogger has some funny stuff going on all the time! She just commenced a Friday ritual herself. Friday photo day! Last Friday's post will not disappoint!! She has great material-- Her Kids. Loves a good night in with "the bacholor". And man have I laughed. HARD. She was most recently nominated for a "Share the Love" award from mylast weeks winner's blog.

Ok Ok Here it is the blogger of the Week!!!

"Oh these envelopes are so hard to open!"

It's a Mad World

Congratulations! You have done a fine job!

Now if you have a blog that you secretly visit 20 times a day let me know about it!! I am always interested in a new read. Some of last week's suggestions are on the list for the Flipp-up award.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

have you visited www.cheekylotus.blogspot.com? she's pretty funny...

Kathy said...

ps did you see the wonderful post in reaction to stupid drama over at DYM today?

It gave me a pretty good idea for a blog, though, i must say!

Unknown said...

Love your blog. Love your award! There is just something happy about this place. I like to come here.

Kathryn Thompson said...

I'm so glad you're doing this? Have I said this before? Oh well. I'll say it again.

Rachelle said...

Yay for Linsey! She does have an awesome blog. Thank you for spotlighting one of my MOF's.

emlouisa said...

Linsey's blog is awesome! She totally cracks me up! Plus she is nice. Once she sent me a $25 gift card to Pizza Hut and it wasn't even my birthday.

Angela said...

Yay for Linsey!......and you know what, she's not just funny on screen, she's funny in real life too...love your blog and your award......great idea!