Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday-Flip up day continues...


On Friday-flipup day I would like to spotlight a fellow blogger and say NICE JOB!! You get My official Flip Thumbs Up Award.
This Friday's Nice job goes to.....

http://onewomansworld.blogsome.com/

This blogger has some great pictures that goes with her post yesterday. She also is the creator of the "Share the Love awards"

If you haven't bloggrolled her you should. Her writing is crisp, funny, refreshing, and never boring. I am always looking for a good read and I definatley found one over at One woman's World.

Anybody have any new and exciting reads send them my way in the spotlight comments. Love to hear who you love to read.

9 comments:

Rachelle said...

What an awesome thing to do on Friday's!

Jenn said...

hello! just saying hi from the Des Maman's webring (checking out all the fun blogs!!)

Cute idea on Friday Flip up.

will be back..

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm feeling the love! :)

Donnetta said...

BTW, Congrats on your nomination!

Sky said...

Thanks for the referral! Will check it out. Always great to find a new blog of interest - just what I thought when I found yours!

Unknown said...

Yes, Heather rocks. I heart her. Thanks for linking me. What an honor.

Pam said...

Hey There! Thanks for adding me to your favorites. You need to read Rocks in My Dryer too, if you don't already. She is one of my all-time favs.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Great Idea!! Just what I always ned, ANOTHER fun blog to read!!!

Muley said...

I found your blog through jennybee, and I like what I see.

I don't always comment in rhyme,
Just this time.

I'll visit again,
But don't know when.

Muley