Friday, February 24, 2006

Yeah Friday Flip-up!!!



This week's Blogger is one that I have liked for a long time. She is funny and has an awesome design. Her honesty about life and herself, is what I really like. Tuesdays she is your host for one of the funniest games on the NET. Tuesday Guess it! I love this game.

She is supportive to other bloggers and has inspired me on many occasions to be a better mom, person, and wife. Her humility resounds through out her blog.

This week's winner is......

From Her Majesty's Throne



Thanks for sharing all of life's stuff and doing it with flare!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just weepy! Thank you so very much!!!

Kathy said...

love that you do this, and i love the Queen too!

GiBee said...

You know all that stuff you said about the queen? Well -- you dun good! In fact, I think you read my mind!

Creepy!

Unknown said...

Ah, that Queenie. I just love her like a sister. Oh wait . . .

You picked a good'un.

Mom on the Run said...

Thank you for nominating the Queen, I just started my blog a month ago and always looking for new mommy blogs to read! Thank you, love your quotes!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

I Love your Fridays. Good Call this week, I love Beth!