Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Snotty snot snot!

Thing 1 and Thing 2. Sick. Not polio sick just snotty. Thing 1 has a great immune system. Thing 2 the opposite is true.

So begrudgingly I bring out "Big Green" ( the snot sucker) and the saline drops. We only put them back about three weeks ago!

It's been a nice three weeks AHHH.

They are so cute when they are sick. All cuddly and sweet. I love sick days. Only if they were so cuddly on regular bounce off the walls days.

It made Wednesday Wash Day really nice.....

.. and then I locked my self out of the bathroom. The towel on the back of the door fell and locked the door. As I attempted to play locksmith a little voice calls out from behind me. My attention being 90% sucked into the trigger mechanism of the door I can barely make out what this little voice is saying.

Thing 1: (Knocking on aforementioned door) DAAAAAAD????
Thing 1 : (pausing to listen)
Thing 1: DaaaaaAAAAAAD????

He has made the mistake before. He usually looks in two places for his father :
1. Bedroom (this is normally Before 7am.), and
2. The toilette. (Sacred resting ground of the BAND. Love you honey!)

I giggled to myself as I opened the door. I told Thing 1 Dad would let him know if he was in there.
Oh to be a two and something again. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

My baby gets sick like every other week, so I know what you mean about just putting the stuff away. Cute bathroom story!

Kathy said...

i can just hear his cute little voice!! aaaah!

and as for Pat's place of rest and contemplation - he's a Dittle. ew.

Donnetta said...

Poor things... hope they get to feeling better soon. (although that would mean you lose your cuddle time... ). Funny bathroom story! Why is it that kids pick up on the things we never want them to see or hear but fail to recognize the obvious?

Unknown said...

Poor little guy! I just wanna squish him!