Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Double Digit Comments!!!

I am in shock so to celebrate I am going to throw out my OOOOPPPPS! List.

This week's opps starts with...

1. I started calling Gas passing "BOOPS" mostly cause I thought it was cute. Only now it sounds like the word B**bs when my 2year says it. He is comming along in the speach area nicely and can now say YEEEHAAA!!

2. I found this and now I am so excited I can get hard back books for less than a dollar.Opps!


3. I have allowed batteries to stay in a "Thomas the tank engine" toy for too long. I am listening right now to the annoying sound of train whistling "oh susanna". It is one of those record playing toys that my Mother thought was a great idea. No argument here, only it is much better when the batteries are not included, or I am in Idaho laughin' all day long as my daughter listens to the "Happy Birthday song" in high pitched train whistling. Batteries are being held in there by screws so it is no easy task to remove them.Opps!

4. Allowed an Xbox to enter my domecile. Bad move. Distracts the band from my blogging addiction! Good move. Still opps.



More are on the way just have to turn off the Whistling!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya. Allowing the PlayStation 2 was a BIG deal around here. After the initial excitement wore off it's actually been okay.

Rachelle said...

half.com is evil. But only because I can spend a TON on books and justify the price!

emlouisa said...

WHY do Mothers think it is such a good idea to get grandkids loud, obnoxious, battery-draining toys?? My mom specializes in this. When I told her that I didn't replace the batteries in the toys that annoyed me the most she responded by giving my son a xylophone for Christmas. Oh, happy day. No batteries!

Kathy said...

lol to emlouisa's comment. (i'll have to remember that next time i buy something for things 1 and 2)
I need LESS inspiration for things to spend money on. not more. can you help me out with that? :P

Unknown said...

Yeah, try a recorder. No, not a tape recorder. That musical instrument called the recorder. Sometimes I want to yank it away and beat it over their heads. Oh wait, that would be classified as abuse.

Unknown said...

Where are you? Nothing new today . . . what? do you have a life outside of blogging? Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

well im the guy in the pic with the river in the back ground AKA (the handsome one)jennifer has done so well with the whole blogger thingy so im not the biggest fan about the whole blogger thing cause its kinda girly but i can always leave these little comments which are fun and hilarious!!!!! (especially when there about me hehehehe)