Thursday, February 09, 2006

I am officially in the MOOD!!!


Ok now is the time scrambling for ideas and fun surprises for my Band for the big V-day. In the law firm that my husband and I worked at before we got married there was a girl name Lindsey. She had a Sade CD that was all love songs. One of them I paticularly liked. She put the CD on as the hold music for the office. I would put people on hold and make sure the music was playing in my speaker phone.

This was during the "infatuation" stage of my Band and I's courtship. Oh how the songs bring back some fond memories. I really discovered what the meaning of "music therapy" meant. About four days ago I found one of the songs that I hadn't heard nearly often enough. Oh BABY! I can't wait until V-DAY.

The planning part is very exciting. My Band is clueless. Plots are being formed. Surprises are being arranged. Glorious things are all going to come together and there will be much rejoicing!!!

I cannot explain details. I cannot relate any stories of V-days of yester-year. I will however like to mention again much rejoicing.(that's right he sometimes reads and I don't know if he will today.)

ANY WHOO!! Kids are sleeping must work on homework.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like your background. I think we bank at the same bank. :)

Kathryn Thompson said...

That picture is perfect for this post. It made me laugh.

Helene said...

ok ok I am feeling like a bit of a slug now that I read your blog... I guess I better put some thought into this damn holiday... grrr... Its a damned if you do damned if you dont I am afraid... If I put more effort in and he doesnt then I will be disappointed. If I dont and he does I will feel guilty. hummmm... I think I will go middle of the road. I liked the photo too!! cheers and have a great VD!!