Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Joy and Pain!!!

I love it when my babies share with each other. I don't like when they share some major bacterial/viral/haven't-been-sick-in-a-long-time-so-it-is-my-turn "cold".

When I am well I love.......

1. Planning surprises for the Band.
2. Taking my kids to the park.
3. Reading a good book.(ok. when I'm sick too)
4. Vacumming( I know this is weird) right after changing out the bag. It is like using super vacume!!
5. Washing my sink out with Soft Scrub ORANGEY ORANGE flavor.
\\6. Geo Caching with the fam.
7. Shopping for things that are less than a dollar.
8. Using all the face cream I have so I can justify the purchase of another face cream.
9. Eating insane amounts of Ice cream. Mostly of the chocolate persssuasion.
10. Buying a new cleanser, fabric softener, toilette scrub tool, or cleaning organizers to get myself excited about a dreaded task.
11.Taking the kids on walks.
12. Painting my toes.
13. Yoga lots of Yoga!!


Me Feeling good.


Today.

Remedy.Drowning my sick bones in Shreeded beef chimichangas.
AHH much better.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Soft Scrub with bleach! There's something really cleany feeling about that stuff. Heehee. So easy to entertain. Maybe I'll try the orangey orange next time.

Donnetta said...

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Kathryn Thompson said...

I totally identify with the face cream thing. The same goes for makeup. There's always some new product I want to try but I can't justify it until I've used up the old one. Very funny list.

Anonymous said...

You are just too cute for words! Simply cute! And I want your hair. I have hair envy. In a bad way.....

Anonymous said...

I'm with the Queen. If my hair did that, all of life's problems would drift away. Well, hair like that and chimichangas. Yum.

emlouisa said...

So about the vacumming thing. What you really need is a Dyson. It is so gratifying to see all the junk in your carpet swirl around in the little container! You will be disgusted and delighted at the same time.

Anonymous said...

So what kind of vacuum cleaner do you have that you can get so excited about it? Oh, don't tell me you're one of those people with a Dyson, because I can't stand the envy...

Rachelle said...

I hate to vacuum. You are one sick person. ;) Although I can go for the ice cream thing. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Jenn said...

JD,
I just put your link on my blog.

LOL! on #8, I think I have four jars in my cabinet..slowly but surely getting through it all.

mommy to six J's said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.I love to get great smelling cleaning supplies and clean all of my kitchen with it.
Char

Pam said...

Love the pics. My hair does the same thing on sick days. Yet, even sick, yours looks better than mine. Hope you're feeling better and downing more of that chocolate persuasion ice cream soon. Even ill, you can make me smile!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Man, I am feeling well today and am excited to have a whole list of fun things to do...Sorry your sick!!!