Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Random Tuesdays


Saucy, Saucy, Saucy! Love sayin it and I love when it applies. I am going to call Tuesdays Special Sauce day. I have a "policy" that I am any where from 3-5 minutes late for everything. In the case of productivity for the week Tuesdays follow suit in the amazing tardiness that plagues my life. Monday is pretty much useless for me. I make all these begining of the week goals. Then wait til it is Tueday to get them all rollin. I think it is in the sauce.

I chatted with a friend about a possible housing move. Sorted all the laundry and transported it to the area that it will eventually get into the washer. I went to the gorcery store with my two Things. I made breakfast for my Band before he was off to work and school(if you talk to the Band he would tell you all the stars are in their proper alignment if this happens). I made the BED!!

Huston the Shoes have landed. I repeat the shoes have landed. This is one of the things I most love to get.

Things I would most like to get in a surprise random gift.

1. Mascara
2. Shoes (my new ones are great and arrived lastnight)
3. Children activites idea books.
4. The most recent issue of Real Simple the magazine.
5. Organization idea books.
6. Time management ideas.
7. Socks aslo called Sockies.
8. Chocolate in it's many forms.
9. An hour one on one with my husband.

Ok so the random thought for the post is.......

People who try to stop their yawn by flexing their jaw muscles and don't yawn. I don't care how strong your jaw muscles are you can't fake it! It is one of the little things in life that will always make me giggle.

I am discovering fun new things to do with HTML. My wonderful Step Momma designed this blog and the banner for me. Thanks Thanks thanks again. YOU RULE!!

2 comments:

Donnetta said...

I absolutely LOVE the new look!

Pam said...

Me too. Also, you make me smile. I like smiling.