Monday, January 23, 2006

Good BUY .....


We are gathered here today to express our deepest sorrow for the loss of a beloved pair of shoes.

I have a habit of wearing shoes that are one of two varieties brown or black. I rarely find a pair that I love with all my heart. The combination of comfortable and stylish is often illusive. I will always choose comfort over style.

Today is the retirement of an extra good pair of shoes. They go great around the house in sweats and they look cute with jeans(as seen on the left) and my skater patnts that went out of style in the 1990s. These paticular ones I picked up onsale for 8.99. I am in search of another pair.

Things I Look for in a shoe.....

1. Comfort
2. Color: Brown
3. Easy accessibility(I know that this breaks the cardinal rule of www.FLYlady.net but i do love slip ons)
4. Multi purpose
By this I mean functional in wal-mart, on dates, and in the backyard feeding the neighbor's horses.


I am going to begin my search online this time.

2 comments:

Sky said...

I have laughed until I cried reading your blog! What a luscious sense of humor. :))

Pam said...

Too Fun! Go to Zappos.com. Huge selection and great prices. Also love that they get stuff to you QUICK! Post the new ones when they arrive.