Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pretty in PINK ????


We introduced Thing 2 back into the room of Thing 1. During this afternoon's nap some how he found himself in her crib. I think the pink brings out his cheeks. What do you say??

The crib has been in his room for ever and he has never been interested. Now he can't stay out.

Shoot I love those kids.

Now for a MEME. I am ignorant and have no clue what a meme is. DYM help me!!!

I am not sure how I made it through Jr. High cause now if everyone's doin' I gots ta!!

1. Four jobs I've had
Photographer grip
Elementary afterschool program leader
Waitress
Telephone chatter for a Cruises and Tours CO.

2. Movies I would watch over and over
Princess Bride
Savanna Smiles
Pollyanna
"N.Dynamite"

3.Four Places I've lived
Laguna Hills, California
Moscow,Idaho
Clearfield, Utah
Huntington Beach, CA

4. Four websites I visit Daily
Sierra Trading Post.com(to see when my shoes will come)
Web Ct for the University
yahoo
Geo caching anything

5. Four Fattening foods
Mix one jar marshmellow creme and 8 oz of sour creme.(Fruit Dip)
Peanut butter milk chocolate chips in the micro spread on grams
Nachos
Super nachos

6. Places i'd rather be
On a golf course
on the beach
In a hammock
hot bath

7. Kid's shows I can tolerate on TV
1. Little Einstiens
2. Blues Clues
3. Seaseme Street
4. Thomas the train ( they are generally real short)

Ok I did it and my posting has gone wild. I am going on a break. 24 hours at least LOL.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

You lived in Moscow, Idaho?

I know where that is!

(I also know where Clearfield is.)

What is it about the two big of kids wanting to be in the crib? Mine use ours as a trampoline.

Donnetta said...

Aren't sleeping children just about the most peaceful thing created on God's green earth? (maybe it's because that's the only time they are really quiet.) :-) Seriously, I still find myself sneaking into their rooms (my daughter is 8 and my son will be 10 next month) after they are asleep and kissing their foreheads and whispering "I love you" into their ear. (I'm such a "sappy" mom sometimes) What a precious picture. Thanks for sharing!

Kathryn Thompson said...

Dude. What is a chatter? I'm liking the movie pics. Now here's a link to a way too long definition of the origins of a meme.

Kelly said...

I would like to be at all of your places that you would rather be.
Did that even make sense?

Sky said...

Once again, great fun! :)

Pam said...

Love, love, love the new template. How'd you do that? So soothing on the eyes. I'll be back to see your sweet family. Love the photo in the crib. So precious.