Monday, January 30, 2006

What time of the month is it??...

It is time to wait in line at the grocery store with dental floss and a Pregnancy test. Insanity may just be the definition, but as I see it there is that 99-point-something-chance that I may be having another bundle of joy.

There are reasons for my paranoia.

1. Thing 1 was a mere 8 months old when I found out I was pregnant with Thing 2.

2. My sweet Thing 2 is going on 10 months. My body is saying, "Hey, aren't you supposed to feel tired, nauseous, and all excited at the same time??

3. The name game is so fun to play when you are driving with your Band.(the Band doesn't share my enthusiasm for this traveling game.)

4. I really love the new baby smell.


I have my hands full really full. So when the three minutes were up and the window indicated negative I was OK.

Well, there is always next month.:)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I always hate buying the pregnancy test. Especially when I am standing there with my small children.

Hopefully you're not too upset about the negative result.

Unknown said...

I've had the baby fever lately too. I felt this way when the first child hit just over two and the second child is exactly at that point too. I haven't figured out if I have baby fever because I miss my children being babies or if I want MORE babies. It's a tough call for me.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how you always have to find something else to buy with the pregnancy test, even if you don't really need it? I always buy the biggest package of tests I can find, too, so that I don't have to stand in line with them as often.