Monday, September 20, 2010

Getting out the angst and frustration


Today like yesterday was supposed to be a get out the pent up energy day. Poor dog and poor JD. We both sat inside all day with sick little kids. Can't wait to see if they are better by tomorrow :) I think two days is good enough for colds to hang out, Right? I am going to create a sick day calendar. It seems every year we are just collectors of all the ailments that are in Davis. So look for another mommy planner design for the school year 2010-2011. That is in the next day or so. I need a calendar that works for me and my specialness.

Another game I do love every six months or so is clean house LOL. New game this year is bookshelf cleansing. Good night we have a lot of non-sense space here in this little apt. I have so much crap in boxes I don't know what is even in there. So this time I have a vision and now it is just getting the shovel out and going through the dirt.

I am working on making the third bedroom into a bedroom not a storage closet. You see we even have a special name for the room of clutter. It's official name is the "Secret Locked Room" all the kids know that there are things in there you don't want to get into but they always do. Like Mommy's special prisma color markers, or scrapbooking odds and ends that I need to find a new home for (like literally a new home), or the stash of books that would put all the hording shows to shame! I really have a hard time with the printed word. I love to read a good solid book with a great binding and soft pages. But it is so nice to curl up to my light and portable iPhone and read as well.

Got TO go Plan and PURGE

No comments: