Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Brandon Flowers Who???


In seventh grade my good friend fell hard for the Phantom of the Opera's lead singer. Micheal Crawford. I think she has repressed all these memories since then. But I have missed this whole obsession with the famous person. UNTIL now...... wow I loved the Killers and all their head bashing songs, slow ones, and everything in between. Then I heard his interview on NPR and hit itunes for the newly released solo album, Flamingo. I can't believe how many songs I am totally obsessed with. And then I saw the Crossfire video! SOLD full on Obsession. Oh and I will be seeing him live in concert. And I will yell "I love you Brandon" like I was in seventh grade.While faithfully holding to my one true love's hand. I think they call this regression.... rhymes with obsession. Nice. Check out "ONLY The YOUNG" and Magdelena on the album.

I remember thinking Brad Pitt was cute when he was young and all it took was some rumor that he stunk like really bad B.O. and I was forever cured from another look. Brandon you can stink all you want and it would be like a room full of roses for me :)

2 comments:

Diana said...

Two years ago New Kids on the Block went on tour again. So to fulfill a never realized teenage dream, my sister and I went to the concert. We danced and screamed like teenagers! Have fun!!!!

Lilian said...

The comment about Brad Pitt just made me giggle!!! You're a riot!