Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And it begins.... the empty Nest syndrome

So here we go again. It is preschool time for my little tiny baby. The one that still bless him gets a bottle that he calls for, and is rarely seen without his pacifier! I know you should have seen the dentist's face last week when I said he still uses one. I know that socially it is unacceptable thing but really I can't pull it. Thing 1 still has his at night so that he doesn't continually wake up at 4 am and look for one under all and I mean all the beds. I just continually get them all a bink or two at the store when we run out. I may have to change the title of my blog to Tripping over Binkis. We'll see.

It has been crazy seeing this little fish grow. I still am very stuck in him being only ten months old. I known there is a big three year old, but it is so hard to treat him like a big kid when he is my little baby still.

The Baby Hunger is setting in pretty bad. At the soccer game on Saturday I about ran up to a mom just to smell the top of the newborn's crusty crown to catch a sent of that sweet smell. I am glad there are baby producers in church so on Sunday I can get my fill of baby toes, cheeks and over all yummy-ness of the new baby smell. Have they figured out how to bottle the smell and mass produce it and sell it at Target yet? I would buy it!

I am now looking for stuff to fill my time during the time they are in school. I am finding it is not a lot of time. But still a good obsession project may be in order :)

1 comment:

Karine Jones said...

Oh you make me laugh Jennifer! I need to visit your blog more often!