Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Secret Locked room.... ohhhhh!

Once upon a long time ago like a year and two months to be exact we moved from a 4bdrm. To a three bedroom. We used one bedroom for us, one for our children :( and one for all the storage items we said we'd figure out what to do with (double sad face.) Now I am ready for it to be a bedroom for Thing 1 and thing 2 can chill with the fish still.
We need to down size our clutter it is just the economic times and it is really hard to keep this house running with the doom that has collected in that room. We have all the things kids can't get into. Like books we'd like to keep nice with little effort. The "secret locked room" has been great but it has served a good an noble purpose and it is time to shake things up. I will show some before and after pictures-maybe, but don't count on it. The band was getting some of the books listed on to Half.com I love that site. We found so many movies for so cheap there.

Anywho maybe I'll find my phone in all the stuff.

I really am so excited to see what crap ola sells on Ebay. All the rest of it is going to Craig's list. If you want something call me I probably have it.

No comments: