Sunday, February 08, 2009

Running Running And More Running


Yeah there is this spunky little man who today in Church ran up to the frount and all the way back behind the speaker. Chasing him wasn't a good idea.

He is so spunky lately. Still a little clingy but honnestly trying to talk more. I worry about his speach being delayed like his brother but he has some older siblings that talk for him

He says very clearly "no" and not so clearly "I don't know" I love this little face so much....he has a high pitched shrill of a scream but I love his little guts.

My Band has been still sick but he seems to be doing good. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we can get some ideas about what is going on.

3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Casey told me about his little adventure through Sacrament meeting....so funny!
Jenn, I do hope you will ask for help. Please let us know if there is anything we can for you guys, and I mean it!!

Ixchelle said...

I just love your kids. If I turn my back, Aaron takes off. Just remember that high spirited children will do GREAT things in this life:) You are amazing for taking them to church all by yourself. I think we all understand when a kid or two runs around the chapel. LOVE YA!

Bryn said...

I think that everyone experiences that in church at one time or another, so don't feel bad. I do feel bad that your hubby has been so sick, that sucks! Good Luck to ya!