Thursday, February 26, 2009

To Scarry for words really....

This frightens me bad I am wigged out I tell you....

Look at what I found hanging out at the top of the screen of the Baby Other category on ebay.....
Seriously is anyone else creeped out by this? I mean sure baby dolls are cute but to make one that looks preemie and just way too real. I thought for a minute it was real and it made me click on it faster. But then I saw the pictures. Yuck. And totally freaked out. Thought I would share. Maybe the seller's photos will stay on there. So everyone can be grossed out as I am.

It is 6:23 and yes all. (Wait I am reaching and knocking on some wood) Of. My.Kids.Are.Sleeping. I do realize this means I am up with the whole gang again at 4:30 am :) but really I can get all my crap done and go to bed by ten tonight. Right? Wrong cause I am going to the movies at 10:20 with the girls. I can get in a nap before I have to go though that may help.

Oh crap I put thing 1 in my bed and no pull-up. Am I the only mother with a five year old that has this much excitement? Thing 2 doesn't wet the bed. But it is a hit and miss with Thing 1. So on the pull-up goes at night.

The Band is going to DC this next weekend to see a buddy of his and I am excited he gets to check out some cool stuff. I can't wait to hear all about it. Do I want to go? Heck yes I do. Do I want to fly to get there? HE__ NO. I hate flying. I don't know if the 18hours I spent on a plane being 7 months preggers with Thing 1 was such a good idea. Loved traveling on the ground. Hated flying in a plane with extremely swollen ankles.

I guess that is a post in itself.

So i can't wait to see the pictures and the sites from his camera lense :) I have been mad crazy on Facebook lately and have strongly considered some alternatives to tossing away countless hours chatting and chilling finding old friends. And then I think wow look at all the people I can find. This kinda scares me.

I really prided myself for a long time in being tough. I was such a Tom-boy growing up nothing scared me. Now it just take a preemie and facebook to give me the heebie jeebies. I am such a wuss.

2 comments:

Melissa/McRae said...

Seriously, that trip and plane ride was so dang memorable!! We should do it again...or wait, probably not. But you must get over the flying thing...how else will you come out to Virginia/DC to come and visit us?

Bryn said...

Yes, the baby was creepy real, I agree, why does anyone want to buy that? That's even creepier. I saw that you were on facebook last night and I'm sad that I didn't notice until you were gone because i was chatting with someone else, I actually know nothing about facebook, and am rarely on it.
good luck with changing that storage room into a bedroom! Where's all the storage stuff going to end up?