Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I don't know what got into the water


I don't know if it was the water.... or the fact things are mellowing out around here but Thing 1 has gone from a total terror to angel child with in 48 hours.

This morning he is not beyond reason but i think the cold is getting to him. He came home and was crying at school. The art time/playtime dilemma again. He is so tired lately and I think the baby is waking him early. He does have that stuffy nose too.

He is crashed out on my bed right now. No fights no upsets.....weird. He fought it in the car but then I explained to him how our bodies need extra sleep when we have a cold. He was pretty good to just eat and crash.

He is getting his "evaluation" this next week I think.
We just need to nail what is going on.

I have noticed that when he has something to work for he does better. We started the Money in the jar thing. Every time we caught him being good he got money in his jar. When he was not so hot he got it taken out.

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

How did you create that picture, it's awesome and so cute!!! I'm sorry that he's having such a hard time, that is no fun! I hope the evaluations can help little Gabe.

It was great visiting with you this morning and thanks for coming over. I am so so so glad to hear things are on the up for you guys!