Monday, March 02, 2009

Weekly Drama

Every week we have a little problem getting thing 1 to go to his primary class. He has been screaming and whaling and having a heck of a time. The Band bribed him with a "toy present". Which seems to work well if you have a toy. Only we didn't have a new toy we had a new book for him..... not acceptable. I think we need to clue him in that it is a joy to attend church just for the love of the lord. He hasn't caught that vision. LOL

Last night I drempt that it was due to a degenerative disease. I hate the emotional response and energy that is required when you dream. All of it seemed so real and man it was awful! It made me really miss flying dreams.

I am stressed enough with not having an official perio*. I have enough paranoia about getting preggers with regular periods. I don't need flaky periods to increase the paranoia. I have been hanging out with a certain neighbor too much and we figure we are on the same cycle. I need her to start already!!!

I took a test again yesterday morning that was negative. I am now going to trust that one..... untill I start showing LOL. It doesn't help that Val my buddy called me about three weeks ago and told me her story of getting pregnant on the same birthcontrol that I was entrusting my uterus with.

The comforting thought for me is that I had a spotting session for about a day a week or so ago so maybe that was it for the month. We'll see where we are in two weeks. Ha Ha.

3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Oh no, Jenn that is terrible!!!! So last month I had a prompting to go see the doctor and I found out my IUD was in my cervix, not my uterus!!! Scary, needless to say I spent the entire month freaking out that I was prego and now I know I'm not, yeah for that! You didn't tell me this last night!!!! I hope all is well and you'll have to tell me what kind of birth control your on....
It was a blast hanging out last night, we need to do it again soon.

Ixchelle said...

FYI- the dollar store sells prego tests for $1- They work! lol!

Erin said...

JEN!

And WHY am I not on your friend's list????? You know I have been looking at your other blogs now and again, hoping you would post something witty that would make me feel good, feel connected to another mother who was "tripping" as I was...

Little did I know that you had a whole other blog. I have missed out on so much!

It is great having your hubby here, wish you were, too!

love,
Erin