Sunday, March 15, 2009

What is up with Sundays?

We got to church on time this week. Miraculous I would say so. Every week we expect fireworks from the kids. This week we got them.

I was sitting in church and my cellphone went off. No biggy right. So I silence it and lock the keys. Thing 1 pocket dials Papa Murphies, and oh YEAH the emergency line at the police station! How the heck did he get that number? I have a voice mail stating that they received a call from this cell phone and they gave me my exact location LOCATION! and the exact time they were calling me back. Then my son after the Sacrament meeting proceeds to leave the building while we are walking to classes. He went to the car and was trying to stay there while Primary was going on. Every week we just don't know what to expect. He still is stuggling to stay in class and not have total fits. I can't wait to see what happens next week. Now we just have school where he has been a totally good kid- go figure-

2 comments:

Bryn said...

It sounds as if church is always eventful for you guys, at least it's not boring!

Kathy said...

I would be laughing, but now that I have a kid, I'm just plain scared. Wow!!