Saturday, March 28, 2009

The big Surprise......


Thing2 turns 4

All week we told her over and over we were going to this big surprise. I couldn't believe how fun it was to do all the planning and getting them all hyped for the trip. We rented a car.





We rolled out and drove over to the land of Disney. Thing 2 all decked out in the birthday crown.
And Yes the best part of this pic is that all of them have their binks.(I know am the best mom ever. They get binkies and orthodontic work when they are older. )











The rest was just better explained in pictures anyways :)

Can you say potatoe bug? yeah we can find those at Disney in the planters! Only the things could find the creepy crawlies in the beautiful planters. Those suckers were large too.
It was so worth the two nights of aweful sleep and the next day we went to the beach. I would have taken pictures but i couldn't guarentee the camera would have made it through the sand and water that we encountered.

And there are some really funny signs we saw.

2 comments:

Bryn said...

Oh so fun, I can hardly wait to take my kids, I'm glad that you got to go!

Jo Lynn said...

How lucky and I love the rented car!!! I'm sure you guys had a blast!!