Sunday, October 19, 2008

Preschool Update.....




Real figher fighters, sandboxes, carpets with roads on them, moon sand, and most of all the two most sweet teachers available? He has fallen into preschool heaven. I am just so blessed.

This week in Thing 1's preschool they had a fire drill complete with fire engines, and fire fighters and all the safety regulations you can think of that have been locked into my little one's brain.

Today he came home from church and said, "Mom we get Baptized by immersion." To which i replied do you know what "immersion" means?
His reply was...."yeah that is when you are in big trouble and you need the firefighters to come".

Then we clarified "emergency" and "immersion" only after I gave a soft chuckle.
He has been coming up with some really funny things lately.

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

So funny about immersion, I could only imagine on his baptism day that he screams for the firefighters to come save him. LOL Hey, I used to watch Grey's Anatomy, but since that one girl starting kissing the other girl, I stopped watching. You'll have to let me know if it's still any good?