Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I want to work for the NSA

I was listening to NPR this morning and heard about some guy's new book about secret phone tapping of Americans. This info is about a year old and really doesn't have much to do with what is going on today cause there is probably so much dirt going on now that we don't hear about until next year.
So what would I do if I could spy. Develope technology that did cool things. I would love to build new spy, handy, useful gadgets. My favorite person in the super hero shows is the engineer guy. Like the character on batman (Morgan Freedman's Character). I would do that if I could start my school career all over. I could just live on the edge and develop new cool stuff.

3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

I agree, that would be one awesome job!

Anonymous said...

I think it would be fascinating to be a spy! Of course, it would be hard because I'd probably learn all this interesting stuff and I'd be *dying* to share it with people but would have to stay (mostly) silent instead. That would be painful.

Melissa/McRae said...

That would be cool, but too much schooling! There is an international spy museum in D.C.- when you guys come out for a visit, we should go there!!