Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sianara(sp), see ya, bye!!

This is good-bye and Farewell.


I know, blogger.com you will miss my nonscence and BALLY-WHO, but blogger.com I have some serious patience problems. They are fixed by a certain service called Blogsome. Oh don't cry. I know that you will be ok. It really is you and not me this time. I will miss the time we spent together hours and hours, I know. I am moving on and taking my loving family, and Friday Flip ups along with me. Oh how you will miss me, I know. But we will visit the sites that are still calling you home like all my bloggy friends that are on blogger still.

Oh blogger I will leave you my forwarding address here it is....... you can come and visit me Blogger.com but I am afraid I will not be visiting you. You have really been something to show me my weaknesses and my strengths but I have out grown you.

Please join me and my adventures in self humilation over at.....

shutupnoway.blogsome.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

Anonymous said...

salute!
Keep up this great resource.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. Here a lot of helpful information.

My links here:

[url=http://codeine.butkel1.org/]codeine[/url] http://codeine.butkel1.org/ codeine

Thank's!