Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The episode where he says GUCK!!

Thing 1 and I have a new ritual. After bath time we jump into bed and read two books. One is a nursery rhyme book that is Blues Clues theme. Then there is the Little Farm book.

My boy's word for poop is GUCK.

My husband has turned to the dark side and lost much weight on the Atkin's Diet. No carbs in our house.

Scene opens with reading Nursery Rhymes.

Turn to page were I start singing "one potato, two potato, three potatoe four"

On the page there are pictures of potatoes everywhere. My son doesn't know what potatoes are. His little brain converts Potatoes into "GUCKS"

Everytime we open the page he starts yelling gucks gucks gucks and tries to turn the page.
I am going to have to introduce to the POTATO.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL!!

emlouisa said...

Bring him to Idaho. We'll show him Potatoes and their Carbolicious ways.

Grammy said...

Please introduce him to potatoes. Quick before it's too. Potatoes are the perfect food. My sophomore year at college, I had not money for food - but 5 roommates from Idaho. I cooked for an apt. of guys every night for the free food and my generous Idahoan roommates supplied me with potatoes for the rest of my meals. (2 meals a day and snacks for 8 months and I still love them!)

Kathryn Thompson said...

Tee hee.

Stephanie said...

That is awesome. I love how their little brains compensate for that which they don't recognize. Like how my kids think that little dogs are cats.

owlhaven said...

Guck... cute!
Mary, mom to many

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! high cholesterol Oregon bextra side effects Karups lesbians Virginia beach audi part hair removal products Fetish high heels and legs Mature nake polish women Info http www xnxxpics com perfectgonzo photos groupsex data recovery notebook Electronic dildos

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »