Thursday, March 02, 2006


Folks I would like to present the Friday Flip-up of today.

She started her blog right around the time I did and I have been following for a good two months now. Her style of writing is ..... real. Lately I have been filled with heartfelt thanks for her tender posts. She has bravely thrown out a very personal and genuine post out into, the sometimes scarry and bottomless, world of the net. I know from her feedback that she is inspiring not only me but so many others as well. She writes as though she has a direct connection to the center of the human soul. She credits her Maker in all she does.

Her posts have truely have become an uplifting part of my day around blog land.

This week's enthusiastic Flip goes to........


My Quiet Corner

Good Job with your blog! Keep up the good work.

4 comments:

GiBee said...

Oh, yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!

Clapping, clapping, clapping --

That's so nice of you! She soooo deserves this! I wonder if she knows? She's really been touching hearts, hasn't she!?!?!

Oh, my goodness! Wow! Yowza!

As my vocabulary is very small at the end of the week, I've run out of excited expressions.

Wooohooo! (there, thought of another one)

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

I love her blog...You always pick good ones!

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice--I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Donnetta said...

WHOA! JD, thanks so much! I am so humbled and encouraged by your kind words! And I have to admit I'm pretty excited too!!!(Gibee... thanks for your excitement! :-) You expressed really how I am feeling! :-) )

Thanks Gibee, Linsey, and Shannon for your comments!! Wow, this just made my day! What a GREAT way to end a week! THANKS AGAIN JD!!!!