Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Now he's finally able to STRIP!!!



I have been trying to put off the "teach" Thing 1 to take off his clothes. I figured he'd get it. There are some true exibitionist genes in this boys genetic makeup I have been waiting to back fire on me for along time now. I will
not name names of those whose genes I am speaking BUT..............






Here they are...




























..........................There you go. If you would like some good birthday suit stories ask them yourselves.

As luck would have it Thing 1 has had no intrest in taking off his clothes until it has hindered the speed of which he can throw his dry little body into the bath. He love his bath. He was pretty quick to pick up the removal of the pants. The shirt until recently has remained a mystery.





One day after naptime I walked onto this scene .........




























Yes, shirts are tricky! And thank goodness he still remained in the DIAPER!!!


Oh and we still are installing the electric fencing around Thing 2's crib.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

before I scrolled down the page to see whose pictures of those sporting the buff gene I knew I would see Big "T's" picture. At two years old, he learned to shed everything that hindered him from exhibiting his birthday suit. Cute pictures of Thing 1. The band is a little scarry though.

Donnetta said...

Don't rush the "stripping" phenomenon. My mother often reminds me that when I was but a wee one, I would strip to my BDay suit (absolutely 100% naked) and take off out of the house, running down the sidewalk of our neighborhood, as fast as I could. I would often get a block or so away before she could catch me. YIKES! Glad I don't remember that. And then again, it would almost be fun to remember the freedom I must have felt in that moment! :-)

Rachelle said...

Cute, cute, cute! You give me much to look forward to as a mom of a boy. ;)

T said...

The WORST is when thet figure out how to take off the diaper!

My husband when he was a little boy got a new pair of socks. So he put them on and nothing else and rode his trike down the street.

Kathy said...

is Band capable of the usual, socially acceptable "say cheese" fake smile? or must his brow do that ^^ thing in every pic?! :P

cuteness! and yes to the naked gene. way to prevelant. look out neighbors!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

My kids are all strippers. Little Man not so much now that he's 10 and Princess is getting very modest now that she's nearly 8. But when they were little, naked was the big hit around our house. Duchess is still our naked queen. Kids just love their skin!!

Kathryn Thompson said...

I think he should just wear the shirt like that all the time. It's a great look.