Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday Flippin' RULES


This is really one of my favorite things to do. Great writing and funny stuff to read is a pass time now. But seeing my stumpy thumb all over the blogosphere makes my heart happy.Who's kids sit at the computer with helmets on? Come on now that is funny stuff.She turns the everyday into "spectacular, spectacular"(name that movie and win a fun prize!!)

This week's Flip is going to someone that I have been reading often. The fact she is from Idaho makes her a winner in my book. You must check her out and I mean now....

This week's flip goes to...

Drum rolling.........

Here today...... and probably tomorrow Too.

6 comments:

emlouisa said...

Spectacular Spectacular = Moulin Rouge. One of my very favoritest shows in the whole wide world!

And thanks for choosing me! This is so unexpected! I'd like to thank The Academy, also my husband for his support. He may not make comments on my blog, but dagumit he reads it. (or skims since I am incapable of summing up or writing in the manner to which he as become accustomed) I'd also like to thank those who come to my blog day in and day out. You make it a happy place to be.

Thanks again and may you be blessed with an abundance of...Peanut M&Ms. They sound kinda good right now.

JD said...

Good job I will email you your prize!!

Kathryn Thompson said...

Excellent choice as usual. You've got a knack, ma'am.

Lei said...

I love your choice! She rocks!

smart mama said...

just think of how people would be impressed if they came to your home and you mantle was covered with your blog awards....

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »