Friday, March 10, 2006

It is time to post!!! Oh good I missed my bloggin time



This week has been nuts!! Nuts I tell you. I am sitting calmly on the couch devouring a solid 9 1/2 .OZ of Cheetos Crunchy Flammin hot heaven. I have been all over the board this week, hence the lack of posting. It is so nice to beable to just veg.

So to make up for the no post here is a post and I mean a POST.

Some of the events are in photos above.

We have Piggies. We have a cleaning phase going on with Thing 2. Spray bottles and window, vacumes and cleanser wipes. And don't worry I do know that it doesn't last!!! I am enjoying it as it is here for now.

This week we have pulled out the binki from thing 1 during the day and he has added some fine new words to his vocabulary. Go figure all this time I thought it was the Baby Signs.

New words this week have been

"Orannn"=Orange
"Spasss"= splash
"Assst"= Fast (I think it will be a while until he gets the consanants down")
"issse" = Ice
" Pusssk"= Push
"ork"= fork
"ooon"= spoon
"lue"= Blue ( this could be for his chair, or Blues Clues)

I think that is it.
For Thing 2
"hey" and "hi" are pretty clear and cute as anything I have heard for awhile.

There are some new goodies to report...... "Goody" has put out a dip that has cheese, crab and chives. Oh some really good stuff. I love it smothered over some bread bread and more toasted bread.

Calling all recipies for dip. DIP I SAY. If you have a good one send it over to the comments list. I am in a mood for a good DIP!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are the cutest. I just love the little pigtails on Thing 2.

Hmm, a good dip? I love the artichoke parmesan dip from Costco. Too yummy.

Kathy said...

tooooo cute! i think thing 2 is even more of a clone of the band than thing 1.

i can't believe how much different she looks!!! cute, cute, cute!

Jenn said...

CUTE!! Your children are such dollys! The 'piggers' (pig tails) are killing me...makes me miss the toddler age. sigh!

Emily said...

LOVE the pictures. so cute.

my favorite dip is spinach dip; i'll give you the gist of it, and if you want really good proportions, look it up ;)
1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
1 block frozen spinach, chopped up
2 cans water chestnuts, chopped up
1 packet of onion dip mix

man this stuff is HEAVEN on french bread.

T said...

1 can artichokes
1 8 oz. block cream cheese
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 cup parmesan cheese
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
Throw it all in a food processor (I just use a hand blender) blend until almost smooth. Put it in an oven safe bowl, bake at 400 until slightly brown and bubbly on top. Eat it warm on bread, with crackers or whatever. Mmmmmm.
I love this dip.

PS. your kids are too cute. I love the little pig tails.

Kathryn Thompson said...

Best dip ever - Strawberry fruit dip.

One small jar of Marshmallow cream or half of a big jar.

Whip this with 1 regular sized tub of strawberry cream cheese.

Dip fruit in this. It rules. People always ask for the recipe and I'm embarassed to give it to them because it's so easy.

Donnetta said...

Am lovin the "piggies"... cute kids!

Pam said...

Cutie pies. They are so sweet!