Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some times the list works to work it out.

-The fish last night jumped on Thing 1's bed and fell on the foot of the bed. Split his eyebrow right open. No stitches just glued shut.
- Thing 2 just cut her hair. Let's just say it is Business in the front and party in the back. I have to deal with it after school tomorrow.
-We all woke up with soar throats..... Yeah
Rough day. I think we will be good but I didn't take a chance kept everyone home. I am really excited to see the sun tomorrow it was not so good not being in our regular routine:( I am kicking everyone into gear tomorrow.

We are going to have a do over.

4 comments:

Jess said...

oh. my. goodness. THAT's funny. I think my hair is still recovering from my brother cutting it (I liked to call it butchering) when I was her age! It's fun to get new haircuts! YAY! Can't wait to see the "After-Jenn" cut :)

Emily said...

Wow. I guess that's one of those things kids do...I did it. I may or may not have also cut my sister's hair.

But seriously, I'll bet it ends up really cute. Can't wait to see!

Diana said...

I've seen a lot worse! My cousin's daughter cut everything off, I mean all of it. There was no fixing it and she was basically buzzed so it would grow in evenly.

Kathy said...

sad to hear about the fish's eyebrow! didn't know a thing about it. You handled Lala's self help hair cut much better than mom handled it when I did it at the aget of 3, it sounds like!!!