Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Never thought I would type this....

This afternoon I was looking out the back windshield to check if it was safe to make a lane change on the freeway. I couldn't believe what I saw. A frog. (yeah It was hard for me to beleive my eyes too) was trying to scale the back window! I was freaking out and then asked the kids if the frog was on the inside or outside. They started shrieking and I knew it was on the inside. The sound of excitement mixed with terror ensued. I knew I needed to clean the van but really? Seriously? A fully grown frog??? WHAT the WHAT?

We got home and we unloaded EV-E-RY thing which included four jackets of Thing 1 that I had been looking for :)

Could not, still cannot Believe a frog was in my VAN!

7 comments:

Jess said...

LOL - That is awesome! Ribbit!!

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

thank you jen. a good laugh.

Rebecca said...

That is Hilarious! What are the odds?!?! The kids will be telling this story for weeks!

Jo Lynn said...

You are by far the funniest woman I have ever met! You should write some of these amazing stories into reader's digest so everyone can laugh! A frog...wow! I love ya girl!

Kathy said...

you have just inspired me to clean my car!!! Good job not getting into an accident!!! :o)

Bryn said...

Isn't there a frog in everyones van?

Bonnie Weeks said...

Did you ever find it?