Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back to work!

This week we have the GRAND Opening of the new Website MomsCircuit.com this is the Davis one that is set up right now if you have requests to start one in your area.... tough! Ha Ha just kidding we are working on it. Meanwhile come check out the happenings around our neck of the woods. It would be really nice if you have been some of these places or seen some of these events to rate them.

I will be designing Wordpress and Blogger templates soon so you can keep an eye out for those. I am going to put up there more designs for the covers of the planners so there is a selection.

I have been Gathering ideas for the news letters and what is happening around town but I am going to need some ideas on what to write about.

Hopefully we will have a widget and some I-cal attachment features soon for the site so the events that you want can go right on to your calendar ;)
We'll see how this flies and then I am sure I will be doing more crazy projects.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You are ONE Amazing Mamasita!!!