Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update randomness

I have decided to come back. We'll see how that bodes with the things and the fish being sick.

Thing 2 broke her fever only thing left is the runs. The fish after he went throught the fever time he then had the runs for like four days and counting.

I have just felt like crap today. My stomach is gross.

My hubby just put internet on my phone so I can email and keep in touch like a fiend!!!
The kids are going stir crazy. I am ready just to get out since the weather has been so nice.

New baby News

My BIL just had a new baby. That adds another cousin to the one we just got in Dec. Congrats to the Family you all are keeping my baby hunger down to a minimum. And we hope all is going well.

So excited about the additions to the family!!

The phone is awesome and I can't tell you why I had one with out internet. It is awesome to get it on your phone people! Hopefully we can keep it.

No comments: