Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Before we were sick we went and got us some cuts.



My baby boys aren't looking like babies anymore. Which only plays into my baby hunger.
The fish tonight was so cute. He has been calling me "Daddie" all this week. He was patting his pillow for me to lay down with him. He is trying to talk so bad.

Then there is Thing 1 I just want to kiss his face off. It has been really hard to be sick. And his schedule is all messed up. He has struggled but really has been a great big brother during the "rough times".

4 comments:

Melissa/McRae said...

Nice haircuts! Sorry you are still sick, I hope you get better soon!

Brigette-boo said...

I can't believe how bug they are all getting. with you SO far away, lol, I always forget they are growing to.

Jo Lynn said...

Cute new cuts, I'm lovin it! I"m so sorry your don't feel well, I hope everyone is better soon. It is spreading like wild fire around here, what is up with that?

Sarah said...

Your oldest looks SO old with his new cut!!! How is your cougher...is she any better? Call anytime for help!!