Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to School

Just started on Saturday. Yes Saturday it should be a sin but the CC I am attending does offer classes on the weekend. What did I finally choose to take?

Begining Photoshop
Creative Web Pages

Both are going to show me what I am missing in my "professional life" or what I call my professional life. I should call it my alter ego where I am "the boss" of at least one thing.

I can't wait to start designing and creating a "portfolio" that is going to be so "TIGHT" I am noticing a trend of race and gender that are Graphic Communication majors. Interesting.

I got so excited when I came home from my Photo class about some computer software. Help me I have fallen into a deep-dark upgrade world. I love my MAC even more -if that is indeed possible.

1 comment:

Jo Lynn said...

You go girl!