Monday, September 26, 2011

Nightmares

Ok so many if you know about my famous night mares and I won't go in to them here but I will divulge my sweethearts nightmares! This morning he woke up saying he had the WORST dream.
It went like this.
We met a new family and we were hanging out at their house and the husband of the other couple kept changing into his birthday suit. And would ask if anyone minded! And of course in his dream I said no problems here as I totally checked him out! And then we all go outside and play KICKBALL.

He woke up all mad I was checking the guy out. Awesome! I just can't stop laughing about the kickball part! So random and totally hilarious!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL. That is priceless.

Amy said...

Did you play kickball with any sea otters?

JD said...

hahaha Amy!! Seriously huh!!