Sunday, September 25, 2011

211

211 Yeah that is how many posts we have here. But I guess there is that other blog floating out there that I really should print up.

Today was a great church day! Love hearing great lessons and totally being ready for another week. This week Thing 2 starts bringing home circulo de lectura which is fine I just know how well it worked for Thing1 and how hard it was to form that routine of reading it three times ect. I am going to make him read some smaller books and do them three times too lol. Thanks to R. we have a new stash of captain underpants books and I am dreading the next moves of my children. I think we might put those off and read the Box Car children for a bit then read them. :)
I have heard the magic tree house series is another one that is fun. I am thinking I want fun and not funny because of the "humor" that is used in the funny ones. I liked Junie B. Jones. But after awhile it was effecting my grammar! It is hard to hold fast to the rules of grammar and then tryin to let them go for storytime every night for a week. I would love to get on a exchange program where we all switch out our children's books evey couple of weeks. I guess you call that a library but I am not allowed to go in there with the threat of them taking one of the children hostage because of my long list of fines. I never did finish "River of Doubt"





No comments: