Monday, July 18, 2011

So this week google plus is my friend

I really like the set up better than FB. I like the features and circles better :) Just now getting all my friends over from FB over there ;)
We have been bug hunting and messing around at home with our house trying to get organized and more clean. GO figure I think this is always the case. But we want to move thing 2 out of the Kid room and into the "girl Room" it will be fun to see if she is ok being alone:)
She sleeps so soundly I don' t think having the office be in there with her will be a problem. We'll see.
Thing1 is getting better and better at reading in English we have been working hard to teach him all the funny quirks and rules and he is picking it up really well. I just hope we can catch him up by the end of this next year :)


No comments: