Saturday, January 01, 2011

Little Thing 1 turns 7


There aren't enough words for the feelings I have on this day.

In one moment I am holding in my arms this wide mouthed screaming little boy. Having him calm down right away as I start to talk to him. And now I have this wonderful little man that is so quick with a compliment for all that he meets. He is gentle and sweet and so protective of the underdog. He is always ready to play and have a "great time" I miss him this year, as it is his first going to six hours of school. He wants so badly to do the right thing and often succeeds. He reminds me constantly of what the gospel teaches and what I need to be doing in order to raise the wonderful gifts I have been given. He always spits out the lessons or morals to what he learned through out the rough experiences he has had.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Aww... Happy birthday!! Your kids are so CUTE!