Friday, January 14, 2011

The fish

Need I say more? Well ok there are a couple of things that are necessary. This kid is my loop. He wants something and he puts it on loop til he gets it. Over and over and over again until I have to put him in a totally new world of wonderment to help him for get his loop or give in. I usually give in and thus finding the loop effective he continues. He is so my baby of the family. Still three and turning four soon and still has the "ridiculous Binki"

One evening he was looking for said binki and said, "Mom where is my STUPID binki. Well long ago we had declared Stupid a bad word and so he was being emphatic about it.
I asked him not to say stupid to which he replied,"Moahnnmm! Whewah is my Ri-DIC-uh-lous binki?"

He is so fun loving it is so fun going new places with him. He always thanks us for taking him places that are really fun and even for the not so FUN ones. There is always a good ninja move or ski mask to wear around the house. He loves playing dress up and costumes are his favorite.
We see a new movie and he wants the costume of the main character. Last week it was Mega Mind. I think if I just painted his head blue that would do the trick. He has a most enormous noggin. But it is so cute and he is starting to grow into it-unfortunately.

I love his cute little "do you wemember when" stories and he goes on and on about how we went to the farmer's market or someone's house. He frequently remembers going to Adele's house and feeding the parrot. And talks all the time about the Waites.

He just melts my heart when he slips his little hand in mine and says, "Mom, I love holdin' yow hand." Yes I am a sucker for my little Fish. :)




No comments: