Saturday, December 05, 2009

Busy Busy tis the season!

This week we...
-Orgainzed next Book Swap!
-Started reading Dracula (thanks Lani for the push)
-Hung Fliers for davis.momscircuit.com
-Started actually working hard on the Blog for MomsCircuit.com
-Tree lighting down town was so fun with the choir and treats and sleigh rides.
-Helped in Thing 1's class, we did Pumpkin bread, and I played drop the sicks to see what side they would land on (probability thing).
-Timed my mile. :) Did I mention how much I love running? Hee Hee
-ordered thing 1's new glasses Phew!
-designed coupon for Davis.MomsCircuit.com for downtown store that is on the new blog that will be ready soon :).
- Looking for ideas for my hand made CHRISTMAS CARDS!
- Realized there would be no Zhu Zhu Pets under the tree this year... Ok I am over it ;)
- Discovered these are kinda cute.
-Found out where my brother is going on his Mission. :)

Stress around this holiday season is incredible. I can't believe how crazy this year has been. Breathe just breathe.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow. That is amazing!