Friday, November 13, 2009

Setting goals for long term achievements.

This is not my strong point. I am the care taker of three small children. I put out fires a lot of my day.Things that are planned are a lot of times don't happen because of one reason or another. But I really like being in physical shape and I like the energy and the amount of work I get accomplished when I am in shape.
The past two weeks I have been sick. Just sick and sleepy with this cold congestion crap. Everytime I spend time recovering I always get the itch to exercise. So the goal now is to cut my mile time down. I will start very slowly. And work my way to whittle down my time. Outside in the cold is my first obstacle I must overcome. Then there is the motive to listen to new music. And then there is my dislike of running I have to get over.

I plan on running. Becoming a runner. A good runner. I used to be a runner. Now I am a walk runner. I love to walk. Maybe I will be a walker..... I also like bikes..... Man I have ADD.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL!! I want to be a runner SO BADLY!! Wish you were closer so we could do it together!!!

KPackard said...

I love JD!

I used to be a runner, too...where did it all go? I think I need the same goal...

Jo Lynn said...

You rock, you can do it!!! If you need someone to motivate you, I'll come knock on your door and make ya run. :) I'm sorry your sick, no fun. Feel better very soon.

Bonnie Weeks said...

I love how I can totally hear you say every word of this. So how is your mile time going?