Monday, August 03, 2009

Imaginative Play taken too far.

Once upon a time, like thirty years ago. In a land called Idaho. There lived a little girl with lots of energy. She was two and took her diaper contents and spread it all over a beloved Dresser vanity mirror. "Finger Painting" was one of my favorite activites evidently. My father has yet to let anyone.... anyone let me forget by retelling the story over and over again. I was dubbed "PunkyDoodle" from then on.

Like many things it has come back full circle to me and my family. And payback's a _____(insert favorite word).
Here is a picture that describes (without a real description) what happened. Here is our newly bleached kitchen set. And no the accessories are not included anymore-sad face-or ewe face I can't tell which dominates at this time.

The Fish has a new nick name too. Lil' Chef.

3 comments:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

isn't it sooooooooooooo much fun when they repeat your much beloved antics!?!

Brittany said...

LOL

Jo Lynn said...

So cute and what a sad story below with the kitchen set, just terrible. :) This morning was awesome, thanks for coming over!