Wednesday, August 12, 2009

List list who has a list?

For those who know me I love things, lots of things. Here is a list of just some of the things I love.

1. Good Deals on Clothes, Hand bags and pens.
2. Pens (Parker and Uniball Jetstream are at the top of the list right now)
3. New Planners/organizers
4. Journals
5. Digital scrap booking
6. Drawing
7. Carving
8. Playing out Doors
9. Selling crap around my house on ebay
10. Watching Grey's Anatomy, Lost, and Operation Repo.
11. Reading good books.
12. Munching on Mochi
13. Helping others.
14. Clean floors. (So rare I think it is like finding a treasure when it happens)
15. Making things.
16. The 'idea' of Sewing
18. Illustrator
19. Randomness.
20. Gardening

Twenty things you LOVE what are they? Post them and I will make you something :)

3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

REally, you'll make me something??? I'm workin on my twenty things right now! Check out my blog for some awesome pictures of the wedding!

Karine Jones said...

Will you make me something too Jen??? I live far away from you though! You really don't have to. I will make a list on my blog anyway!

KPackard said...

I love clothes, too, Jen! Definitely becoming a vice, but a wonderfully fun one!