Thursday, July 09, 2009

There are benifits to apt. living.

We have been here for awhile now we have some cool things going on here like apartment inspections. I have had three in the past two months. The city the county and the development company have all been out in the past little while. I love cleaning under pressure but to do it this many times really is getting this place functional. I am more organized and dirty laundry free. I feel like I am not able to work on anything when everything is clean. No organizing and re-arranging cause it is all done. What ON EARTH am I going to do with myself? I guess I could finish one of the MANY projects I have started. Like the business www.mommakes.com that is just stagnant and waiting to be done.

There are fun things to do too. Summer activities like:

The theatre that is putting on free movies.
Beaches
Camping
Lakes and Resivors
Library Free books
Gardening (future post)
Our town's Picnic in the park.

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

apartment inspections, what the heck? You rock girl, sounds like you've been on a roll!!!!

Emily said...

My favorite benefit of apartment living is that someone else does the fixes (plumbing, etc.) and yard work. Hooray!!