Sunday, June 07, 2009

P90x

Could I love working out any more than I do? When was the last time I ever worked out 6 days a week? NEVER! But the girls in the ward started a little work out tape called P90X and I love getting my butt kicked every morning. I can't believe I actually for five days in a row woke up and made it at 6am. At the same time I love getting the feeling of doing something that active. I love to sweat. If I can just make it through the next couple of weeks I know that it will be easy to get to day 90 :)

3 comments:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

good for you! i get to try and start that idea this week.

Jo Lynn said...

Jenn, we are so going to have beach body's by day 90!!! Hey, where are the before pictures girl???? Let's see those guns. LOL

You rock, sorry I bailed on you this morning! It was such a late night that I couldn't bring myself to get up. :)

Emily said...

go you! you're awesome. :)