Friday, June 26, 2009

Giggling Gals

My Thing 2 is such a funny girl. She heard she may be getting a shiny star on her teeth and now can't stop looking at the fillings in my mouth.
"I am going to get a shiny in my teeth?"

She was giggling as her teeth got cleaned. Who does that? My children. My kids love the dentist. They love getting them all shiny and clean. I just hope we continue to have positive stuff happening. She is going soon for a filling. She has enough for her to go get sedated and get them all done at the same time only I don't really like the thought of putting her under. We are going to "try" a filling first and depending how she does then we'll get the rest done. She is such a good kid I just don't want to spoil the joy she finds climbing into that chair :)



No comments: