Thursday, January 05, 2012

Finished!!

Ok today i finished the laundry, Water for elephants (actually two days ago) and the idea of having a fat dog. Moobie has been gaining some extra pounds lately and so her weightloss program has begun aka walking her at least 5 times a week. I go with her and sometimes my neighbor comes an pics her up and runs her with her puppy Teddy. We love Teddy. Today it was a half hour around the field.
She seems happier and a little more rambunctious when we are out and about. I love this dog - a lot more than I ever thought i would love a pet. She is so good and wonderful with my kiddos. The fish keeps her on her toes and she is quick to start playing with him.

The stuff on the list today
Fill out thing1's Paper work for his testing
Get the kids back on the tire swing. (so much fun) but a pretty good walk out to the field and tree.
Get mascara (since I am still recovering from the cold I need to rejoin the living a step at a time but make up will for sure make me look semi healthy.
Use my camera today! I am in love with the new camera and I have barely tested it out! need to bad!!
Shoes for the Band He is really getting some good holes in his current pair.

R and R for the afternoon!

No comments: