Monday, January 02, 2012

Back to blogging.






I have decided to write a bit about each day. Thing 2 had been saying funny things all day. I have been in bed with a sinus infection for most of the week. I also have been finishing like three books at the same time too. It has worked out at least.

On the new kindle fire I have "Water for Elephants" This book is making me check out nursing homes and deciding how I want to be taken care of in my old age ;) The other book is "Unbroken" and wow it is really good and really well written. It makes me think our money issues are awesome compared to those in his day. And I can totally relate to the mom in his life! Then there is "Matched" my teeny bopped love story one. I'm not very far into that one so I'll just have to see how that one goes. I am way far into the "Glass Castle" and it is hard to put down for some not me evidently. I have to get back and find out what happens in this lady's life!! Crazy story really and I can't imagine it is really a true story!
So staying in bed has been manageable but barely! I hate doing nothing and knowing it is all waiting for me when I feel better :(
So thing 2's Quote of the day...... "Fish come here 'I can control your brain I control your brain I CONTROL YOUR BRAIN' Come hERE DOG!!"

OH that FISH is such a funny crazy fellow. I am stunned he's turning five this year!

No comments: